From Employee to Owner
Being your own boss is a great feeling. A panel of individuals who have left the world of being an employee working for someone else will share their experience and insights. Each person took a bold step and started a business of their own. Learn how they overcame the obstacles and mustered the courage to make the move.
What you’ll learn:
- The financial benefits of owning your own business
- How to overcome the fear and uncertainty of leaving a job and starting your own business
- How to maneuver the transition
- How it feels to be a new business owner
Who should attend:
- Anyone who want’s more career independence
- Those who want a more flexible work environment
- Those who are tired of the 9-5 grind
- Entrepreneurs who are insecure about making the leap
- Those considering a home-based business in order to gain greater family/work balance
Location/Time: Traverse Area District Library, Woodmere Branch on September 11, 2018 from 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.