Learn to Read your Business’s Financial Statements
Do you know the difference between your balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statement? Do you know where to look for your assets and/or liabilities? A local industry expert in Quickbooks will be presenting on the power of this business tool.
What you’ll learn
- The difference between the three main financial statements and what you can learn from them to improve profitability
- Which Quickbook reports are important to generate and why
- Quickbook tips and tricks to help you use this tool more efficiently
Who should attend
- whether you keep your own books or pay someone to, you would enjoy this exercise in reading financial statements.
- those looking to learn more about how Quickbooks can help them analyze their company’s profitability
Location/Time: Woodmere Ave branch of the Traverse Area District Library from 5:30 pm to 7 pm on Tuesday, June 12th